Akshay Kumar cancels Housefull 4’s shooting, Sajid Khan steps down as director

Compartir

Amid sexual harassment allegations by a journalist, an actress and an assistant director, Sajid Khan on Friday shared a statement on Twitter, saying that he will be stepping down as the director of Housefull 4.

Akshay is being hailed for his bold step despite his friendship with Sajid Khan, with whom he has worked in several films together in the past.

A Twitter user stated, if the accused man is really innocent, he should file a defamation case against the accuser and prove that he is not guilty as per the law and not do it by mere statements, as that indicates he's guilty of something. Well, the interview might've passed on Saloni Chopra, but it left her crying after. Narrating her harassment experiences she said, when she was called for the audition of Humshakals, Sajid only asked about boobs and then told her to strip in his house. It was about being his "little bitch" who does everything asked by him. She also said that 'I'm sure he's done this to so many other girls, I just want them to know they're not alone'. He'll do things to me and give me orgasm and teach me the art of sex but maybe he won't actually put his dick inside me. One fan wrote, "We love you sir, morning I had expected this from you". Sajid Khan suddenly asked her to spread her legs for him, Saloni Chopra refused.

Saloni threw the laptop and walked out of the room.

Donald Trump welcomes Kanye West to the Oval Office
Instead, the company has suggested in the past that users select passcodes with unique significance only they may know. I have conversations that basically said that welfare is the reason why a lot of black people end up being Democrat.

It did not end there.

For the first time in his 28-year old career, Akshay Kumar cancelled a film shoot and it was indeed a courageous decision on his part given the fact that a lot of money as well as hard-work of crew members has gone into shooting the film so far. A report in a leading news portal claims that the producer of the film Sajid Nadiadwala and Akshay Kumar have collectively decided that Sajid Khan should no longer remain a part of the project especially with the #MeToo movement gaining so much momentum in the country.

The Me Too movement kickstarted in India started when Bollywood actor Tanushree Dutta allegedly accused veteran actor Nana Patekar of misbehaving with her during the filming of 2008 Horn Ok Pleasss.

Anyhow, Sajid himself cleared that he will not be directing till a judgement on him is passed.

Compartir