Details 'altered' in Cristiano Ronaldo case

Compartir

A statement from lawyer Peter S. Christiansen on behalf of Ronaldo said the Juventus forward "vehemently denies all of the allegations in the complaint and has consistently maintained that denial for the last nine years".

In August, her attorneys asked Las Vegas police to reopen an investigation that had been closed in 2009 without charges.

Anything that proves that documents were altered, fabricated or inaccurate also "should be immediately turned over to the appropriate law enforcement agencies", attorneys Leslie Stovall and Larissa Drohobyczer said in a statement emailed to media in the USA and overseas.

"We stand by our reporting". At the time, they did not dispute the authenticity of the documents, which DER SPIEGEL referred to in its request for comment.

'While Mr Ronaldo does not deny the existence of the mutual agreement and release, his motivations for agreeing to that resolution have been twisted to say the least'.

The magazine's story centres on a questionnaire, which it says came from Ronaldo's lawyers, in which the Portugal worldwide admits Mayorga, 34, said "no" and "stop" during the alleged attack.

Christiansen added: 'In 2015, dozens of entities, including law firms. were hacked and their electronic data was stolen and captured by a cybercriminal.

In a separate email, Mayorga's attorneys on Thursday listed 18 USA and European agencies ranging from Interpol to Scotland Yard, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and US state attorneys general that they said they asked to investigate whether Ronaldo and anyone associated with him violated laws based on information contained in the documents.

"It's a questionnaire that comes from his lawyers and describes the course of the night, in which the alleged rape occurred".

Peña Nieto desmiente que se va a vivir fuera del país
La eliminación del cobro de larga distancia permitió el ahorro de 130 mil millones de pesos medidos al 2017. Lo anterior, porque hace seis años se tenían regulaciones débiles en la materia.

Among the documents Christiansen might be questioning is a private questionnaire filled out by Ronaldo for his legal team.

The 33-year-old Portuguese footballer also has an eight-year-old son, Cristiano Jr. whose mother identity has also been kept secret.

"We look forward to reviewing any evidence that tends to prove, as Mr Ronaldo's lawyer asserts, that some of the "Football Leaks" documents were altered, fabricated, or contain false/inaccurate information".

Before publication, DER SPIEGEL informed Ronaldo's representatives about its research and granted them the opportunity to respond. The lawsuit seeks to void that $375,000 settlement, which included a non-disclosure agreement.

He threatened to sue after the German magazine Der Spiegel reported on the lawsuit, saying the article violated Ronaldo's personal rights.

"Now, Mr Ronaldo admits that he agreed to that settlement".

Sky Sports News has contacted Ronaldo's legal team for a response on the latest statement released by the legal team representing Mayorga.

Mayorga has accused Ronaldo of raping her in his hotel room on June 13, 2009. It's not our job to judge. The police would also like to hear Ronaldo's side of the story, as a spokesperson confirmed.

"The responsible authorities of Nevada will determine the following steps in this process". The presumption of innocence applies to the football star.

Compartir