Potential Storylines For Hulk Hogan After WWE Crown Jewel

Compartir

The WWE is looking to an old friend to help out with perhaps the most controversial event in professional wrestling history.

The WWE is hosting a major event in Saudi Arabia on Friday absent two of its biggest pro-wrestling stars.

Big-name wrestlers such as Daniel Bryan and John Cena have refused to attend following the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi at the Saudi embassy in Turkey.

John Cena and Daniel Bryan have both been quietly written out of the "Crown Jewel" contest in Riyadh, after they reportedly refused to make the trip in light of the murder of Saudi journalist and USA resident Jamal Khashoggi earlier this month.

"Similar to other USA -based companies who plan to continue operations in Saudi Arabia", the WWE said, "the Company has made a decision to uphold its contractual obligations to the General Sports Authority and stage the event".

Hogan was sacked from WWE in July 2015 after using racist language multiple times in a leaked video, but has consistently apologised since.

Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino And Lauren Pesce Are Married
Here's to our big day". "I promise to be my best self everyday & make you proud to call yourself Mrs. Nicole's and Jenni's daughters, Giovanna and Meilani , served as flower girls at the special affair.

WWE immediately suspended the Hall of Famer, only to re-instate him this past July.

The WWE Network is available on WWE.com, PS3 or PS4, Xbox 360 or Xbox One, Sony Internet-connected TVs, Samsung Smart TVs, Panasonic Life+Screen Smart TVs, Kindle Fire or Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, iOS enabled devices and Android enabled devices.

Lesnar is required to continue proving he's clean before he can return to the octagon, and fans think that's why he appears to have shed some substantial muscle.

An analyst who follows WWE said Hogan's return may have hurt the shares "simply by reminding investors the Saudi Arabia event is being held at all".

The event is surrounded by controversy after the WWE chose to go forward with it despite an American resident and Washington Post journalist being murdered earlier this month at Saudi Arabia's consulate in Turkey.

Compartir