Safety investigators are trying to establish what caused a giant fairground inflatable slide to collapse at a fireworks display in Surrey, injuring eight children.
In a statement issued on Sunday, Surrey police said: "Following last night's evacuation of Woking Park after children fell from an inflatable slide, we are pleased to update that seven of the eight victims were discharged overnight".
Police confirmed eight children were injured when the slide collapsed.
The Southeast Coast Ambulance Service said its clinicians had treated six children on the scene "for potentially serious injuries".
He said he could see "at least 20" children on the slide and his "parental instinct" told him it was a bad idea.
"Along with our colleagues @airambulancekss, our crews are transporting the patients to major trauma centres in London".
"We had been walking past the slide earlier in the night and said it looked unsafe". It looked pretty flimsy to say the least.
The couple told Sky News they believe the slide buckled because too many children were climbing up to the top at the same time and they did not see anyone supervising numbers on the ride. "It did not look as if there was an adult at the top of the slide and these kids were no more than 10 years old".
Woking Fireworks has said they are happy that the children's injuries are "not as serious as first feared".
Luis Miguel brindará concierto en Ecuador en 2019
Según datos extraoficiales, el concierto se llevaría a cabo el próximo 7 de marzo en el Jockey Club de Asunción. Igualmente se habló de que sería una de las figuras de la 60 edición del Festival de Viña del Mar, en Chile.
A spokeswoman for the Health and Safety Executive said: "We are aware and making initial enquiries".
"We saw all the blue lights and saw the air ambulance arriving".
Image: The slide which is thought to have collapsed.
The journalist, who lives in Guildford, Surrey, said that he noticed the flashing lights of ambulances after walking off with friends.
Woking Park in north-west Surrey has been evacuated tonight after the "major incident" in the fairground area left revellers and organisers "shocked and distressed".
The incident happened just before the firework display was due to take place at 8pm. We are focussing in assisting the emergency services in dealing with the injured children. "Everyone was just shocked", the 36-year-old said.
A Woking Borough Council spokesman said: "We will be working with the police and relevant authorities to understand and explain what happened".
He said that after he made the announcement for people to evacuate they did so quickly and calmly.
The organiser of the cancelled fireworks display, Michael Holden of Woking District Rotary Club, said about 5,000 people were in the park when the children were injured.