Srivaddhanaprabha had ‘minimal opportunity’ to escape helicopter


Five people, including Leicester City owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, died in a helicopter crash on October 27.

During the 12-minute hearing held in Leicester Town Hall, the five victims were formally named.

Vardy and wife Rebekah are auctioning off their executive box at the King Power Stadium to raise more money for the foundation, as well as a pair of the striker's boots.

Image: Eric Swaffer and his partner Izabela Lechowicz died in the crash.

On top of the millions he poured into funding the club's rise from English football's second tier to Premier League winners in 2015/16, Vichai also donated generously to the local community of Leicester since buying the club in 2010.

Moments later they boarded Mr Srivaddhanaprabha's AugustaWestland AW169 helicopter before the took off from the centre circle - a ritual the owner did following every home game.

Speaking at the inquest, detective chief superintendent David Sandall of Leicestershire Police said that there was little chance of anyone getting in or out of the aircraft after the crash.

French President Emmanuel Macron Proposes Creation of 'Real European Army'
French security agents have arrested six people on preliminary terrorism charges for allegedly plotting to attack French President Emmanuel Macron , according to a French judicial official.

He confirmed those who had died were Mr Srivaddhanaprabha, Nusara Suknamai, Kaveporn Punpare, Eric Swaffer and Izabela Lechowicz.

Thousands of tributes were left outside the stadium after fans learned of Vichai's death.

Leicester City " s owner had only "minimal opportunity' to escape when his helicopter crashed, an inquest has heard.

'CCTV shows the five victims in the tunnel at Leicester City football ground'.

He continued: 'Mobile phone footage showed the helicopter spinning out of control before descending to the crash site.

'There was minimal opportunity for anyone to get in or out of the helicopter at that time.

Mr Sandall added: "The investigation is ongoing into the cause of the crash".